Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All the amount for the whole period will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hostel Lodi is an exquisite art-nouveau villa embellished by an enchanting internal private garden for our guests to relax amidst fruit trees, palms and vines. An ideal place to rest, meet other travellers and drink a glass of wine. The area immediately surrounding the Hostel abounds with local pizza places, fresh fruit and vegetables markets, supermarkets and café. In a few minutes on foot you can also find the new and vibrant artistic center of Rome's nightlife, the Pigneto, full of bars, bistros and events.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the rooms and common areas; 2 computers are also available for free in the common room, which includes a selection of books specially dedicated to Rome and Italy.
The multilingual hosts are available 24 hours to provide guests with all the information and useful tips for exploring the Eternal City. Support and guidance for booking tours or purchasing tickets for the many attractions available across Rome is also offered.
Terms and conditions for cancellation and / or modification: We only accept changes or cancellations by email; if they are done 3 days before the day of arrival you will not be charged. After then, for changes or late cancellations, you will be charged (on the card received as collateral) for the first night. In the case of a no-show, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Hotel Lodi is authorized to pre-authorize the card.
City tax not included in the price (3 euros per person per night)
The spacious and comfortable accommodations offer private and common areas and are ready to welcome families, couples, friends, singles and groups.
Please note for the dorms we only accept guests up to 50 years old and in case of reservation will be considered as a no-show upon arrival.
The private rooms however have no age limit.
The payment for dorms JUST in cash upon arrival.
Breakfast is not included. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>