Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The place is a hidden paradise surrounded by white sand beaches and quite waters, where tourism is just starting, home of fishermen. Located in the Gulf of Morrosquillo in front of the San Bernardo Islands, Place to enjoy nature in peace and tranquility, we offer trips to the islands Tintipan, Mucura, Islote de Santa Cruz, birds island and to plantón.
Now we have available for guests shared cooking, selling drinks and much more.
The double rooms consist of double bed, bedside tables, wardrobes, bedding, fan and liquid soap in shower and washbasin. The family rooms consist of 1 double bed and 1 or 2 bunk beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, bedding, fan and liquid soap in shower and washbasin. The family rooms consist of 3, 4 and 5 bunk beds, wardrobes, bedding, fan, and liquid soap in shower and washbasin. Some rooms have sea view, others have mangrove view and others view to a viewpoint corridor.
Hostel Blue Sea Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. .
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 19.00 % per person per stay for Colombian Nationals
06:00 to 19:00 Reception.
Age Restriction: no restriction.
The maximum period of stay is not limited Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Playground para crianças
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>