Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ANY CHANGE OR CANCELATION MUST TO BE ADVISED WITH 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE! Otherwise you will be charged the full amount for 2 nights accommodation.
The web deposit is no Refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hostel Amigo Zocalo, sister hostel to the original and famous Hostel Amigo opens its doors in 2013 its the old Hostel Moneda located in the best area of downtown
Our facilities include different types of rooms: rooms with a double bed and rooms with 2 single beds (all of these have private bathrooms and a television set). We also have triples and singles, each of which has a private bathroom, a television set
The hostel has a terrace on the roof of the building, where you can meet up with your friends and tell each other about the day's adventures. We also have a solarium and hammocks so that you can rest up after having enjoyed the city.
As you can tell, we have everything you need to make your trip to Mexico City an unforgettable and comfortable experience with us.
-Free 24-hour Internet
-Continental breakfast included
-City, Market and Anthropology Museum Tours (Entrance fee not included, please tip the guide at the end of the tour)
-Free use of lockers (only in dormitory rooms)
-In-room safes in private rooms
-Sheets and towels included
-TV in private rooms
See you soon amigo and welcome to Mexico!!!
check in: 15:00
check out: 11:00
credit cards accepted
+9 pax group bookings accepted Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>