Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We offer inexpensive accommodation in the heart of Kraków. The price includes: breakfast, tea and coffee, clean and fresh bedlinen and towels, internet WiFi, and many others:) Good location, high standard rooms, comfortable, nice bathrooms and nuanced design makes our hostel ideal for anyone who wants to discover the secrets of Kraków. Aleje28 is a great place for everyone who wants to explore Kraków during the day or night and you will surely find quiet and comfortable bed to take some rest after hours of intensive sightseeng or partying in the numerous Cracovian cafés, pubs and restaurants!
In the morning you can take a hot bath or a shower, then have a yummy breakfast in our green kitchen. Throughout the whole day you have an access to free tea or coffee, our pretty laveneder common room with free WiFi internet, cable tv and book swap. Everything you need you is waiting for you at out hostel - from hairdrier, bed sheets, towels to travel tips, great people, wonderful atmosphere and pretty comfortable rooms and bathrooms.
Aleje28 is a perfect place to stay in Krakow for everyone as it's easily reachable from each place in the city. You can walk on foot absolutely everywhere - 5 minutes to Wawel Hill, 10 minutes to the Old Town and 15 minutes to Jewish Quarter. If you are looking for some relaxation - 5 minutes and you can have a walk to the Kosciuszko Mound through the awesome green meadow. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>