Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A great place to relax, small, secure & centrally located, Hostel 109 is the perfect place for your stay in Adelaide. Once you've checked in, there's loads of free stuff. We offer all our guests free Broadband internet access and fast and fabulous in-room wifi, tea and coffee, laundry powder, supplied linen, ready made beds, heating and air-conditioning, laundry and ironing facilities, a 24 hour modern kitchen, security lockers, unlimited hot water showers, and free baggage storage.
Our hostel is fully heated and has refrigerated air-conditioning, so even on a 40 degree day it's a comfortable place to be. Our solar array produces 150% of our power needs so you can be comfortable and know that you’re not hurting the planet.
Our guests get discounted beer at the pub 20 metres down the road (Saracens Head) and for variety, there's another two pubs within 50 metres. A stack of restaurants and a 24 hour chicken and Subway takeaways close by mean that even if you don't want to cook, going hungry is hard to do. A vending machine and small shop is located in reception for those last minute must-haves and late night chocolate cravings.
We have a variety of room types to offer you. For real luxury, try one of our new (Jan, 2017) Premium Queen Rooms with Private Bathroom.
If you are staying in a double room, you can enjoy your own fridge, TV, and King size bed. We also offer single rooms, twin rooms, and 3 and 4 bed dorms. If you are traveling with a friend, for just a few dollars more you can have a private twin room to yourselves.
Our kitchen offers two ovens and is well equipped to cook that roast dinner you've been missing, and also a Microwave to heat noodles if that's your preference.
And there's plenty of welcoming spaces to sit with a book, or enjoy a drink and eat with old and new friends.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>