Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are located downtown and just minutes from some of the finest landmarks and most renowned attractions of the area such as Plaza Grande and the city's Cathedral. In addition, numerous restaurants, coffee shops, museums, markets, ADO Bus Terminal and more attractions are also near to our facilities.
Our facility offers a 10-bed mixed room, 6-bed female room, and private bedroom for two. Breakfast is included and served fresh every morning. Our neighbor Cantina El Cardenal, one of Merida’s oldest and historic bar, will offer you a free drink when you stay with us!
Hostal Xiinbal Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
DUE TO COVID RECEPTION IS OPEN FROM 8AM TO 5 PM
Curfew until 00:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala Comum
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- segurança 24 horas
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>