Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
15 days before arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a deposit of the first night
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Thirty-six comfortable air-conditioned rooms with bath surround a typical Andalucia patio where visitors can enjoy with luxuriously carved, eighteenth century woodwork. Traditional Seville ceramics are on exhibit. The hostal has telephones, bar, cafeteria and garage. At the 'Don Melquiades' Restaurant, guests can savour home style Andalusian cooking and traditional Seville 'Tapas'.
Cancellation policy: 72hrs
Special conditions for Easter and Feria de Abril
From April 9th to 16th and from May 1st to 7th
Payment: the first night will be charged after the booking was made
Cancellation: The policy of cancellation of 2017 in Easter (from 9 to 16 April) and fair (from 1 to 7 May) both inclusive, is 14 days before, after this period of 14 days, the amount of the first night will not be refundable.
Please note that during Easter and Feria the parking will cost 25EUR. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Ar condicionado
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>