Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The hostel is located in the town call El Valle de Anton which is around 2 hours from Panama City. Surrounded by mountains, waterfalls, many hike options and activities to do with the family/friends. Best location to relax and enjoy the freshness of the mountain and amazing landscape. The location is closed to all activities (15 minutes away) as well as all touristic attractions as zoo, hot springs, hike options, waterfall, restaurant, markets (main street), museum and church.
In the valley of Anton we can find a wide variety of family, physical and / or relaxation activities.
Among the activities, we have options between:
- Butterflies observation
- Snakes observation
- Orquid local
- Waterfalls, rivers and short trails
- Bird and nature observation
- Thermal waters
- Craft market
- Bicycle, horse or 4x4
There is 3 options: dorms, private rooms or tent camping (comes with or without mattress). All rooms come with private bathroom and hot shower. The rooms are quite vintage or rugged using recycled materials to make a friendly atmosphere. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>