Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is allowed before 72 hours.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hostal Casa Fonqui is located in the heart of Cienfuegos where you will find all you need to spend a great time in this lovely city!
The Casa Fonqui offers you 3 spacious and comfortable private rooms and an independent two-storey apartment with one bedroom. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a maximum capacity of 3 persons, with private bathrooms with hot water 24 hours, TV, dressing table, mirror, drawer, hanger, table, night lamp, refrigerator, 110V-220V energy, etc. Included are: linen, towels and toiletries, plus a complimentary drink upon arrival. The guests will have access to various facilities of the house such as portal, living room, garden, terrace, patio, dining room, kitchen, mini bar, smoking area, TV, telephone, music player, DVD, refrigerator, hammock area and barbecue, cycle parking, garage. Other additional services that can be negotiated: Dance classes, Spanish classes, tour guide, cocktail bar, cafeteria, laundry, babysitting service, breakfast, lunch, dinner, rent of cycles, transfer in / out Airport.
Policies and conditions of Hostal Casa Fonqui:
Arrive at any time; Even so, we recommend that guests contact the property to confirm the arrival time.
Departure before: 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival: in cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
There is no curfew.
Children are allowed
Reception 24/7. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Caixa Eletronico
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>