Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In the house lives a family of 5 people: 4 adults and a boy. Your hosts Omaida and Modest will offer you a service of maximum quality with entertainment, good food and lots of pleasure. Their son Alexey runs a traditional pottery in the house. By keeping alive one of the most ingrained Trinidarian traditions he creates beautiful masterpieces of ceramic art. Of course, you are invited to discover his creations and, if you want, he will happy to give you a free pottery lesson.
If you inform the family about your hour of arrival you will be expected at your personal arrival point (e.g. the Viazul bus station). Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>