Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group policy varies depending on the time remaining until the arrival date.
Consult the establishment to provide a policy adapted to each group
Additional Terms and Conditions
100% prepaid requested
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The deposit and group policy must be consulted in each case
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a face-to-face reception until from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., from 5 p.m. the check in will be done remotely by family conciliation
A selection of cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel and by the marina, a 5-minute walk away.
A Coruña's Palexco Exhibition Centre is 50 m away, while the Torre de HÃfÂ©rcules is less than 2 km from the guest house. You can walk to the San Anton Castle in 15 minutes. The city's railway and bus stations can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
Each simply decorated room at the Carbonara has wooden floors, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Superior and triple rooms also have a balcony or a gallery.
Hostal Carbonara's Policies & Conditions:
72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stays is 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>