Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Chapinero is one of the most traditional localities in Bogotá. Recognized for being the locality with greater offer of sites of entertainment, leisure and events. It is home to Colombia's financial center, numerous universities, academic centres and a wide range of formal and informal commerce. Historically and culturally it has places of interest such as The Basilica of Our Lady of Lourdes, La Porciúncula Church. In the Chapinero sector there are several theatres, cinemas and the two most elegant nightlife areas: Zona Rosa and Parque de la 93.
We have spacious rooms, with large wooden windows that give natural light, ventilation and allows the view to the outside. We have comfortable and clean beds in perfect condition, plus we have WiFi service, hot water, kitchen and all the necessary requirements.
Hostal CQ Chapinero's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available 24 hours. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>