Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our sweet little Homestay and your home away from home in this mesmerizing town of Doon is all about to make you feel the euphoria of these words-"Manzil se behter lagne lage hai yeh raste".! English translation-"These roads feel more beautiful than the destination".!
Your search has ended if you have been looking forward to cherish the charisma of having an unwinding calm and tranquil stay amidst the mesmerizing and breathtakingly spectacular natural beauty of the Himalayas in the most posh and elite area of Dehradun. Horizon Homestay "your abode in the Himalayas"- is situated in a serene lane of the elite Rajpur Road in Dehradun. The location of our Homestay is a bliss for any traveler- extremely close to the beautiful travel hide outs of Dehradun such as the refreshing Robbers Cave (4 km), the natural sulphur water river- Sahasthradhara (6 km), the wild Malsi Deer Zoo (3km), the adventurous Shikhar falls (3km), the serene Tapkeshwar Temple (7 km) and above all we are at a tea break distance from the Queen of Hills- “Mussoorie” (Just 45mins ride / 20km). Also there is a short distance road from our Homestay to Rishikesh (75min) and Haridwar (90mins). Other beautiful destinations near our Homestay to wander around are- Mindrolling Monastry (35 mins), Forest Research Institute (25 mins). We have the best hill side cafes and restros at just walking distance from our Homestay.
The bumper is yet not there- by staying here you will be at 0min from one of the most beautiful sunrise point i.e. our terrace.! You can enjoy a spectacularly beautiful sunrise view from the mountains by standing on our terrace at 5:45 am every morning.
Apart from the comfy and pampered stay, other most beautiful thing you would love here is the the yummiest finger licking homemade food we have for you- fresh, hygeinic, delicious and totally organic, local and home made. Its made from less spices and more love and thats what makes it so delicious.. You eat it once and you cant stop yourself to have it again.
And lastly we have an amazing library with a selected collection of informative and inspirational books, board games, in house garden and terrace cafe with an adorable decor.. There is a lot of place here to just chill out and unwind..
Experience it all at 'Horizon- your abode in the Himalayas'.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
2. Check in- 11:00 am IST
3. Check out- 10:00 am IST.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. Breakfast available on charges.
9. Few rooms are Pet friendly- Venus the glassroom is the one. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>