Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The rooms look over the swimming pool, the main street or the back of the hotel, and are equipped with up-to-date features such as IDD telephone, refrigerator, cable LCD TV with satellite channels, self-controlled air conditioning, bathroom with modern shower, hot and cold water, hair dryer, writing desk, and tea and other facilities.
The hotel has a very informal atmosphere which makes guests feel comfortably at home. With its friendly and professional staff, whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, the Hoi An Paradise Hotel is a good choice if you are wanting to enjoy the old world charms of Hoi An and the other world heritage sites nearby.
The Restaurant and Bar on the third floor offers authentic Vietnamese and selected Asian and Western specialties. It is a perfect place to relax and unwind, and our facilities include a large outdoor swimming pool and sun loungers. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Berços disponíveis
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>