Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The hotel is a harmonious combination between the modern style and the classic one including restaurants, swimming pools, tennis courts and other recreational areas gathered in a large campus with the area of nearly 15,000 m2. Besides, Hoang Son Hoa
When coming to Hoang Son Hoa Binh Hotel, guests have not only the opportunity to enjoy the relaxation and the modern facilities but also is easy for guests to come to the famous tourist spots.
We do not accept pets.
Kindly check in after 12 am and check out before 13pm.
Children under 1.2 meters in the same room with parents will be exempt from breakfast and rate room.
Children from 1.2 m - 1.5 m in the same room with parents will additional charged 100,000 VND / child (vietnamese) and 150,000 VND / child (foreigners)
Children over 1.5 m or more are considered as adults. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Berços disponíveis
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Centro de empresas
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>