Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are sisters (not biologically related) living together happily in a traditional Hmong wooden house on the hill, with a view to Muong Hoa valley, mountain and stream. We make living everyday life an art and enjoy the extraordinary ordinariness and celebrate life together by cooking, making art and craft, taking care of the garden and animals. We are learning Hmong traditional craft and culture and teach young Hmong boys and girls English. We love to welcome kindred spirits who value deep connection and authentic experience of the local lifestyle.
You can spend most of the day at the terrace with view to mountain enjoying yourselves, breathing the fresh air, sky watching, star gazing, reading a book, playing music or hiking to explore the nature around and anything we could come up with in our mind while living the happy life here. As we value the natural connection between humans and humans, humans and animals/plants/insects, we always hold the space for each other to tell our own stories, to share emotions and to exchange energy. Tea time is considered as one of "our rituals" to keep this value. Every lunch and dinner will become more and more like an actual family experience. What we make for breakfast, lunch, and dinner based on what's available in the local market and how creative we are.
You should reconsider coming here if you are not really fond of animals (we live together with a lot of animals), or looking for a cheap place in every way only to spend the nights (it's ok, there are different types of travellers, you might come here just to enjoy the mountain scenery). We hope you would find the most suitable place for your wandering soul :)
There are more than 50,000 people and so many choices of accommodations in Sapa, if we have the chance to meet, it's part of the game played by Mr Universe. Let's make it as fun as possible. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>