Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The house is contained in the heart of Tinghir old jewish quarter that is more than 200 years old. It has been restored from crumbling dirt, and now offers itself as a place for artists and culture to thrive. Featuring numerous vibrant murals on the inside walls, it is a most relaxing escape with the sounds of birdsongs and beautiful views from the rooftop terrace that look out over Tinghir main attraction, the communal garden, and also across to the stunning Atlas Mountains. Sleep on the terrace if you want, and witness breath-taking views of the night skies through crystal clear desert air.
Hike and Chill Hostel Camp - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>