Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
All the beds, in every room type are custom made solid wooden beds
The dorms range to suit everyone's budget, from one very trendy 20 bed dorm, right down to a 6 bed dorm. All beds have their own power points for each guest and curtains for each bed, to give all guests privacy.
As well as our great dorm options there are two awesome 4-person rooms, that have a queen bed and a set of bunks, double rooms, twin rooms, and even options with your own en-suite!
All rooms have great lighting, huge windows and an excess of power points, so you can charge all your devices and make the most of the FREE WiFi!
Haka Lodge Auckland is very clean, and homely yet with an amazing inner city rustic feel to it. Great shower, lounge and kitchen facilities, and even has its own mini cinema!!
Currently the Haka Lodge Auckland is open 10am-4pm, but there will always be a friendly staff member onsite to assist you with anything or point you in the right direction. Late Check ins can be arranged.
Please note for all cancellations must be made directly at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
O melhor, Hostels Mais Populares Auckland
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>