Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Santa Cruz youth hostel offers modern, comfortable and well-equipped facilities.
Santa Cruz, one of the main tourist resorts of west Portugal, is a vibrant and modern place as well as an excellent spot for surf and body board lovers.
At Santa Cruz Youth Hostel you can enjoy a swimming pool and a tennis court as well as the bikes we have for hire. Come and meet us to take advantage of all our services.
HI – Pousada de Juventude de Santa Cruz Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>