Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Summers at HI Rampart Creek are all about unspoiled wilderness, easy hikes out the back door to canyon waterfalls or clifftop vistas and seeing grizzly bears wander about the forested areas that surround our hostel. Winter is about the sounds of jingling of caribiners and ice screws and stories of victory and defeat as ice climbers from around the world come in from, or go out to, some of the 150 ice climbs within 30 minutes drive. This concentration of ice is unparalleled in Canada and quite possibly the world.
No Phone, No Electricity, No Running Water (No Showers or flush toilets) Outhouse toilets are available.
Please bring your own bedding (sleeping bag, pillow, blanket etc)
**NOTE - Due to the wilderness location, accessibility for the physically disabled is challenging (call for further details). Credit Card needed when making reservations. Due to lack of direct/reliable communication with the Wilderness Hostels we do not take bookings withing 48 hours of arrival. Walk-ins subject to availability. Book ahead to avoid any disappointment as these smaller hostels are very popular both winter and summer.
CHECK IN - 5PM TO 9PM
*This hostel is closed during the day!
CHECK OUT - prior to 10:00am
48 HOUR CANCELLATION REQUIRED!
Linens not provided.
A word on 'HI-Wilderness Hostels'
Get back to nature with 'HI' network of wilderness hostels. They're a varied bunch! Some have lights powered by propane, some have rustic wood-burning saunas, at some you'll get electricity, and at others you'll get to pump your own water. But whatever you're after, these hostels with their simple comforts immerse you in the natural splendour of the Rockies.
You'll be able to savour true silence, night skies bursting with stars and the knowledge that some of the world's most magnificent outdoors is, really, just out the door. Dotted along the 'Icefields Parkway', ad throughout the Parks, these hostels are set into pockets of trees, alongside creeks, or at the base of thousand-foot-high rock faces. Whether you get there by car, bike or on foot, your efforts are rewarded with some of the finer, simpler things in life - a warm fire, cozy lounges, and the chance to share food with new friends while you relive the day's adventures.
HI Rampart Creek is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis não incluídos
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>