Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• The deposit amount paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable.
• Cancellations within 28 -14 days prior to arrival forfeit the deposit amount.
• Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of arrival date are 100% non-refundable.
• A maximum of ten (10%) percent reduction in group size is accepted up to fourteen (14) days prior to date of arrival for a refund. Any request to increase the group size will be accommodated, subject to availability.
• Hostel reserves the right to cancel reservations not paid for in full fourteen (14) days in advance of group arrivals.
• Group “no shows” will not be refunded. HI will hold the booking for the duration of the reservation provided that payment has already been received as required.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• A signed contract from Hostelling International is required to confirm room block. A Hostelling International Group representative will contact you once the reservation has been submitted.
• A credit card is required to secure the reservation and to charge the deposit amount. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
• The deposit amount is non-refundable
• If the group requires exclusive use of rooms, the extra beds must be reserved and paid for.
• Final balance is due within 28 days of arrival and will be charged to the credit card supplied.
• Groups that cancel within 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable.
• Dorm rates are based on per person per night. Private room rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified.
• Rates may vary depending on room type, seasonal, weekday or weekend periods.
• Changes made to this booking must be confirmed to the group in writing by the Group Reservation Agent.
• The Group must provide a group rooming list 14 days prior to the Group’s arrival. The group rooming list will include first and last names, gender and indicate requested room assignment
• Children under 6 years of age are only permitted in private rooms, not in dorms unless the party has rented the entire dorm
• Sleeping bags are not permitted at the hostel due to sanitary reasons. Therefore the hostel supplies all linen at no extra charge. (Sheets, blankets, pillows, pillow cases and towels.)
• While at the hostel, the group is responsible for following the rules and policies of the hostel. The group will be held responsible for any damage or misbehavior of the group.
• Upon arrival of the group the group leader must make themselves known to the front desk (or manager) of the hostel. At that time they will be instructed as to the policies and expectations of the hostel. We request that one person pick up the keys and distribute to the group unless other arrangements have been made.
Blackout dates may apply.
If a group is booking 50 or more beds then a 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a variety of rooms for all travelers; if you're traveling on a budget then check out one of our great dorm rooms at a great price. Dorm rooms have a maximum of six beds. Want a bit more privacy? Traveling with a family? Then check out our private rooms and family rooms. We even have a special play area for kids!
HI Lake Louise Alpine Centre has a fully equipped kitchen for our guests to use, complete with everything to make a home-cooked meal after an adventurous day. If you're too tired to cook then let us do the cooking for you! Bill Peyto's Cafe is our on-site licensed restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is a favourite with locals.
At HI Lake Louise Alpine Centre, you will have access to hundreds of kilometers of unparalleled hiking trails with an array of routes - from full-day hikes that will take you to gem-like mountain lakes and to the top of rugged mountain peaks to beautiful evening walks along the Bow River. If you want to run the rapids of the Kicking Horse River we have trips leaving right from the hostel. There are tons of activities available to guests throughout the summer including horseback riding, biking, or simply relaxing on our outdoor patio with a cool beverage.
There's a lot to keep you busy through the winter as well. We're just minutes from Lake Louise Mountain Resort, which offers world-class skiing and is a stop on the men's and women's World Cup Circuit. Here you'll find challenging chutes, vast open bowls, mogul fields and some of the best powder on the continent. Other winter activities include cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and ice climbing.
HI Lake Louise Alpine Centre is part of HI Canada, a not-for-profit organization on a mission to build a community of conscious travellers who share a greater understanding of people, places and cultures.
Please note that HI/YHA discounts are not available to members as part of this booking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>