Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We don't offer internet here and that's the way we like it. We'd much rather see our guests interact with each other while enjoying our numerous activities, ie. (Ping-Pong, Badminton, Row-boats, Board Games, Hammock-swinging and Camp-Fires.) We like to think of ourselves as Summer-Camp for adults, (although children are of course still welcome!)
We're situated right along-side the Sunwapta River and our location offers amazing views of Mt. Kitchener and Tangle Ridge on one side and the sun sets daily with a spectacular view of the Never-Ending-Ridge looking north towards Jasper.
Jasper National Park was recently named the World's Largest Accessible Dark Sky Preserve and HI-Beauty Creek is the closest HI hostel to the darkest part of the National Park. You'll be able to savour true silence, night skies bursting with stars and the knowledge that some of the world's most magnificent landscapes are, really, right outside our door.
We are situated just one km from the stunning Beauty Creek/Stanley Falls hike, and the world famous Athabasca Glacier/Columbia Ice-field Centre are a mere 15 minute drive south of the hostel.
Two more of the most renowned hikes in the Rockies, (Wilcox Pass and Parker Ridge), are both less than 30 km away from the hostel.
While we don't have electricity or running-water we do have a fully stocked kitchen with propane lighting, BBQ, stove-tops, heaters and a fridge.
Come on down to Beauty Creek for a truly rustic and beautiful Canadian experience!
Note - Credit Card needed when making reservations. Due to lack of direct/reliable communication with the Wilderness Hostels the Central Reservation Office is not able to make same day arrival reservations - walk in basis only. 48 hours individual cancellation - at all wilderness hostels. Book ahead to avoid any disappointment. As these smaller hostels are very popular both winter and summer.
OCTOBER TO MAY -> The key code can be obtained from Hostelling International Central Reservations at 1 866 762 4122
MAY TO OCT:
CHECK IN - 5PM TO 10PM
*This hostel is closed during the day!
CHECK OUT - prior to 10am
RATES QUOTE FOR MEMBERS OF HOSTELLING INTERNATIONAL. All non members will be charged an additional fee of %10 when they arrive at the Hostel.
48 HOUR CANCELLATION
No running water, (no flush toilets or showers) no electricity, no phone service.
A word on HI-Wilderness Hostels
Get back to nature with HI's network of wilderness hostels. They're a varied bunch! Some have lights powered by propane, some have rustic wood-burning saunas, at some you'll get electricity, and at others you'll get to pump your own water. But whatever you're after, these hostels with their simple comforts immerse you in the natural splendour of the Rockies.
You'll be able to savour true silence, night skies bursting with stars and the knowledge that some of the world's most magnificent outdoors is, really, just out the door. Dotted along the Icefields Parkway, and throughout the Parks, these hostels are set into pockets of trees, alongside creeks, or at the base of thousand-foot-high rock faces. Whether you get there by car, bike or on food, your efforts are rewarded with some of the finer, simpler things in life - a warm fire, cozy lounges, and the chance to share food with new friends while you relive the day's adventures. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>