Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Hostel facilities include free on-site car and coach parking, two large fully equipped kitchens, two guest lounges with wood fire heaters for the winter months, a TV room, free Wi-Fi all throughout the property, and laundry facilities. Guests are also welcome to use the free range eggs from the resident chickens and organically grown herbs from the garden when available. Environmental initiatives include solar hot water, reverse cycle fans, waste water management and rainwater collection for the gardens.
Various room types are available including 3 and 4 multi-share, twin/double and family rooms. Many of the rooms have private balconies, with views of the Grampians National Park and the local kangaroos and wildlife that make daily appearances to nibble on the lawn.
The Grampians National Park is thriving with native flora and fauna and has some of the most spectacular views in the state. Ask our friendly hostel Managers for the localâ€™s insider knowledge including directions to the best short walks and nearby waterfalls. Feeling adventurous? The Grampians is home to Victoriaâ€™s best rock-climbing and a great place to try abseiling, hiking, cycling and canoeing. The Grampians region also has the largest number of rock art sites in Southern Australia. Visit Brambuk Cultural Centre to learn about the rich native Aboriginal culture and history of the Grampians National Park, and witness ancient rock art and cave drawings.
The Grampians Eco YHA is a Rent-a-YHA hostel as well, and can be hired exclusively for groups. Bookings can be made for either half the hostel, which sleeps up to 32 people, or the whole hostel which sleeps up to 64. Please contact the hostel manager for more information. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>