Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have low budget rooms for those travelers, who come to Budapest to discover its great nightlife and facilities. If you spend your time in the city and need a cheap place to sleep then this is your choice. You don't have to worry about the neighbors we are owning the whole building. There are plenty of shared bathrooms on every floor. Our bunks are custom made, taller and longer and wider than usual, so you can lay flat having a very good night's sleep every time you're here.
We also have private double or twin rooms and apartments, perfect for a romantic getaway or for those who want more privacy. You get everything you need: huge and comfortable beds, private bathroom, flatscreen TV and a spacious wardrobe.
If you want a more economical option but prefer not to share your room, you can choose from our private rooms with shared bathrooms.
In the mornings, you can enjoy our delicious and various breakfast for an affordable price, giving you energy for exploring the city.
GoodMo House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or Credit Card
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4 % per person per stay
All guest are required a photo ID for check in. Passports and drivers licenses are both accepted.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Guest who do not show up on time of expected arrival, or do not cancel their booking 24 hours in advance, will be charged the first nights fee and taxes.
Smoking is only allowed in the smoking are, alcohol is not to be consumed in the hostel rooms. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>