Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% deposit due upon reservation and balance 30 days before arrival date
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a large pool and wet bar, two terraces with beans bags, snacks and a restaurant. Good Cheer is a brand-new hostel located on the main street of Jungut Batu, 5 mn walk to the best beach of Nusa Lembongan. The hostel is a two-storey building modernly designed to provide comfort and space to our guests. Meet fellow travellers and share your stories around the pool-bar and rooftop terrace !
The ground floor is composed of 6 dorms of 10 beds each with private bathroom (one for 2 dorms) with hot water & air-conditioning. The first floor is composed of 4 dorms of 8 beds & 2 dorms of 4 double beds with private bathroom (one per dorm) with hot water and air-conditioning. The rooftop is a lounge area with beanbags and games.
- Nusa Lembongan sightseeing island tour
- Snorkelling tour
- Nusa Penida day trip
- Yoga class
- Surf class
And a lot more!
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
Check in from 13:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working time: 07:00~21:00. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>