Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The houseboat also have a fine dining room, a decorated lounge cum sitting room, a large front seated balcony and a sun deck. We provide 24 hours power back up as well clean water supply.
Golden Flower Heritage Houseboat has a cook who prepare European, Indian and traditional local food for guests and Golden Flower Heritage Houseboat have free wifi serivise and led tv system in 3 rooms.
The houseboat is moored to the island, each with its own porch facing north across the open water. The location of the Golden Flower Heritage Houseboat is Unique, Ideal and beautiful leaves a lasting impression. Its peaceful and majestic panoramic view is very attractive. The Houseboat is itself an oasis of silence. The peaceful feeling of Nigeen Lake and the natural discourse of flora and fauna of surroundings make you feel like the dweller of heaven.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>