Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
International travelers and domestic travelers looking for modern, upscale accommodations on a budget will appreciate our variety of room types and options.
We offer convenient accommodations for the hip and spendthrift traveler.
Gold Coast Hostel is in the old city of Antalaya and only a few minutes from the Broken Minaret, Hadrıan Gate,Hidirlik castle, entertainment street, beaches and Historical Turkish Baths, huge park by the sea.
Ten minutes from clock tower, museums and art galleries, souvenir shops accessories stores, yacht marine, beach clubs.
Our rooms are simple, stylish, and cheap.
Depending on lifestyle and budget, guests can choose a bed in 5 Bed Female Dorm En suite,4 Bed Mixed Dorm En suites or Private Double/Twin Room En suites and Private Triple Room En suites.
Gold Coast Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 14:00 .
Check out from 11:00 to 11:00 .
72h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Property might pre authorize your card.
Maximum stays is 14 days Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>