Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CONDITIONS FOR TOTAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 30 days before check in: 10% (fee).
• 29-15 days before check in: 30% of the total amount.
• Less than 15 days before check in until check in day: 100% of the total amount. (In the case that the group is> or = 50% of the beds of the hostel, special cancellation and modification conditions will be applied)
CONDITIONS FOR PARTIAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 21 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction.
• 20 - 15 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction (max. number of beds per night: 15).
• 15 days before arrival: 100% charge.
IN CASE OF NO-SHOW... the hostel will charge 100% of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
According to our Policies, Terms and Conditions GROUP BOOKINGS HAVE TO BE FULLY PAID TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
The hostel will send you proformas and invoices with all the information of our bank account. The dates of the payments in the proforma will correspond to the date we received it in our bank account.
If you make your group booking within the 15 days prior to arrival, we need a proof of payment the day after the confirmation. In case we haven´t received it we will make contact with you and if no response is given within the next 24 hours, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
We must to receive the following information of each member of the group two weeks before arrival: Arrival Time, Name, Surname, Birth Date, ID Type, ID Number, Issue Date (not expiry), Gender, Nationality and Accommodation details (who will sleep with who in each room). Spain National Police request all this information according to the local law and on the other hand this information allows us to offer you a better service by making the check-in procedure faster and comfortable.
Also be aware that we will ask 10€ (stays -5nights) or 25€ (stays =/+5nights) per person as a security deposit for damages coverage and for the use of keys, first towel and linen (towel change is 1€). You can pay by bank transfer / cash.
This amount will be refund at check out if no incident has occurred. We will retain the deposit in case of:
• Damage, breaking, missing or any kind of flaw on furniture, common areas or the hostel in general.
• Annoyance by bad behaviour or constant noise.
• Not respecting resting times after 00.00 am.
The deposit retained will be corresponding to the amount of money the hostel had to pay the clients that complain as refund.
Group leader have to sleep at the hostel in all cases. Please inform the group leader to have ready at check-in moment all the IDs of the persons to check the information and the total amount of the deposit.
Special services like breakfast, meals or dinners could be asked by email in order to send you the rates and information. Also tours and other services.
Thanks and Kind Regards
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
This is a natural and peaceful hostel in Barcelona. Here you'll find a friendly, fun and warm atmosphere in a big old house built at the turn of the 20th century. Our guest house has large sunny bedrooms, clean bathrooms and a colourful and fully equipped self-catering kitchen.
When you stay at Garden House Hostel you don't have to worry about bringing your sleeping bag, since the beds have clean sheets when you get here. In winter we also provide you with blankets, seeing that it can be quite cold in Spain. For summer, please bring only your beach towel, as linen and towel are included.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, crockery and cutlery, so you can enjoy yourself inventing a new dish or try out some of the Spanish cuisine.
You can chill out in the garden of one of the best hostels in Barcelona, sunbathe on the roof terrace or relax with a glass of wine on the comfortable sofas in the lounge.
You can enjoy your own book or read someone else's book from the book swap. Our lounge is a good place to make new friends whilst chilling out or planning your next destination.
It's important to stay in contact with friends and family and to plan your journey ahead, so all of this can be done by using one of our great computer. And if there's a queue for computers, you can also use our telephone facilities.
Our staff are really warm and friendly, informed, helpful and multilingual, providing 24hr reception. As our guests come from all over the world and not everyone speaks Spanish, we can help you out in English, Italian, French, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish and German.
This is the ideal spot if you want to meet people in a quiet and international place. Located in the district of Horta, we're just five minutes' walk from 'Valldaura' metro station on green line 3.
When you've finally decided where you're off to next, you can always leave your luggage with us free of charge so that you don't have to carry your backpack around while you're waiting for your bus or train or plane!
It's time to put your feet up!
For bookings arriving from 1st November 2012, there is a 0.65 EUR+10 % iva = 0,72€ CITY TAXES per person per night, which is not included in the price.
People under 17 years old are exempt. The rate applies to a maximum of 7 nights stay per person. This has to be paid on arrival.
We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made by email by 12 noon two days before check-in day. Late cancellations and no-shows shall incur charges.
It's very important to us that you feel comfortable here at Garden House Hostel during your stay, so we want you to be able to feel free to arrive and leave at any time during the day.
Check-in starts from 1.30pm onwards. Check-out: 12 noon. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
O melhor, cadeia de Hostel
Garden House Hostel Barcelona by Feetup Hostels says
We have special deals for a couple of places around the neighbourhood, like bars and the music school, and can give the best advice to help visitors to enjoy Barcelona. Personally I recommend that people visit Park Güell and the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. Victoria Gomez, KAM
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>