Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We’re located less than half a kilometer away from the famous Old Market and Pub Street area and within walking distance to most attractions located in the town.
We have a full range of rooms and dorms available which all come with lockable storage, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour security, and daily housekeeping. Our dorms come with a private reading lamp, mirror and there is a large locked space for storage under the oversized beds.
Our swimming pool is in the center of our hostel and we have two bars. Our Pool bar is open serving delicious food and drink throughout the day and then the party moves to our 24-hour Sky Bar which continues to serve delicious food and drinks 24-hours a day.
We require all guests to leave their passport at the front desk as security. All passports will be kept securely. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>