Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In order to provide and maintain our summer camp vibe, each guest will be charged 33Q per night so that you can enjoy unlimited use of Free Cerveza’s activities and equipment. You can sunbathe and swim off of our private docks, enjoy unlimited use of our stand up paddle boards and tubes, take out our kayaks for a little adventure, get moving with free yoga classes, or hang out in our steamy sauna for an afternoon. We also run a bunch of fun activities including guided hikes and paddle board tours for your enjoyment. We’re basically a summer camp for adults, just with some added cervezas. And yes, wifi is included although we promise, you will find a better connection with the people and the atmosphere.
We have a bar fully stocked with all of your favourite alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, a full breakfast and lunch menu prepared by our gourmet Mayan chefs, and our famous family style 3 course dinner with free beer (of course!).
We offer private and shared glamps (up to 4 people), or private and shared treehouse rooms overlooking the lake and the valley. Each glamp and treehouse room is fully set up with electrical power and cozy blankets.
In a mission to protect our beautiful environment, the owners built this property with love, using eco-friendly materials and technology such as compost toilets, recycled wood and glass bottles, and LED lighting.
Free Cerveza is located in Santa Cruz la Laguna on the northern shore of Lake Atitlán, only a 10 minute boat ride from the main dock at Panajachel. You can even ask for the driver to drop you off directly on our private dock!
Valid Passport is required at Check-In. Check-in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am.
Glamping is only reserved for guests 18+ and has a fun, youthful vibe.
Reception is open from 8 AM - 9 PM.
Curfew is at 11 PM: Santa Cruz law requires us to close our common area and reduce noise by 11 PM. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>