Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups can change numbers one month prior to arrival. After this date they must take and pay for all beds allocated in booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The leader of the group is responsible for the conduct and behaviour of the group during their stay.
PLEASE NOTE:: Groups of 6 or more will be required to sign a Code of Conduct on arrival and pay a Noise and Damage Deposit of €30.00 per person
The Group Leader has sole responsibility for this and must be paid with a valid credit card number belonging to the person who made the booking.
A name list of all members of the group that are staying is required before check-in.
Children under 18 must be in a private room i.e. not sharing with others.
After confirming the reservation and paying the initial 12% online, we will require a further payment of 25%,of the balance, with the remainder due 4 weeks before arrival.
Please Note: All Groups will be required to pay Group Noise and Damage Deposit on arrival of €30 per person
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Hostelworld dizEste texto foi traduzido usando
Descrição do alojamento
We were voted Dublin's best hostel in February 2011 and Lets go guidebook states 'Best hostel in Dublin'. Great!
We provide free Internet terminals and free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, free guided walking tours and free city maps.
Wednesday is discounted pub crawl night. Cool!
Enjoy the latest movies with netflix, Table Tennis, a pool table, board games, a book swap library in our reading room and even free guitars to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex!
If you feel like cooking we've got a large self-catering kitchen and dining area; we can also provide packed lunches and arrange meals for groups.
Drinks and snacks are available anytime from our vending machine.
Plus there's bottled water to combat that morning-after feeling after a night out on our Hostels Pub Crawl!
Our facilities include a smoking area, laundry facilities, car parking, an elevator, a printer for boarding passes, plus discounts on all major tourist attractions, pub crawls every night and day tours arranged right at our desk.
Reception is open 24hrs a day, making sure there's excellent security at all times. There's an airport shuttle bus direct from the hostel, from very, very early in the morning - just ask us about it!
Our twin and double rooms have bunk beds. The 16-bed dorm and the 12-bed dorm are interconnected and share the same shower rooms, please be aware of this before you book. For this reason these two rooms are not suitable for large groups. Groups of 6 or more persons, different payment policies apply. Breakfast is included in the price and has a great choice of cereals, etc.
Please note that children under 18 cannot share in dorms, they must be booked into a private room. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Four Courts Hostel says
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>