Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellation policy is 14 days in advance! else order will be charged! fully!
30% of the reservation will have to be charged after hostel world booking fee. and it will be a none refundable fee
Additional Terms and Conditions
we will charge 30% of the reservation beforehand and it will be a non-refundable fee
we have groups in the past of political groups or volunteer groups , many for Europe and Germany especial.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Age restriction 18-55!
We are a hostel for solo travelers and small group coming to socialize, meet , mingle, share experiences and team up for their trip in Israel, and the world; make life long friendships and celebrate life. We have activities daily and we go out every night, either for a chill bars and live music, or dance bars and clubs..all depends in the mood :-)
“Florentine is a cozy, social hostel built by backpackers for backpackers.”
Our hostel is located in the Florentine neighborhood one of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Tel Aviv. Inhabited by hipsters, students, artists, and musicians; you can be sure to experience world-renowned street art, small indie cafes, late night bars and restaurants, and the bustling Levinsky food market, all just minutes away!
Situated in a top backpackers location. walking distance to everywhere.First , and most we are 3 min walk from the center of Florentine neighborhood( the cafes and bars) From us, it is an easy 10-minute walk from The Beach, Old Jaffa, The Flea Market, Nave Tzedek , Suzan Dallal dancing center the old renovated, rail way station. 15 min walk the other direction you are at the center of town and Rothschild boulevard. the Bauhaus area , and the fancy Restaurant and clubs are. pretty much everything is walking distance. also the central bus station and rail way station are only 20-30 min walk .
Surrounding us there are many 24h super markets, cafes, restaurants, cheap food, vegan food, Falafel and Humus places, bars and even some clubs. just ask and we will guide you.
We go out every night!
We Do activities daily (dinners, Lectures about Tel Aviv, or Israel, poitical talks, random funny games and competitions and many more fun stuff)
- A complimentary basic, Vegan breakfast
- A tip based basic Vegan Dinner
- Our own Pub crawl - we go out every night
- Local friendly staff to answer all of your questions and to make you feel at home.
- A beautiful open-air terrace where memories and friends are made!
- Free Lockers (bring your own lock or buy one here for 10 NIS)
- Free tours of Old Yafo
- Free coffee & tea 24h
- Cheap local beer at supermarket price
- Free towels available and laundry service for 40 NIS
- Free sunscreen and matkot (Israeli game) for the beach… because we care :)
- Free parking (subject to availability) and a cheap parking lot nearby.
- Free local calls, international calls are free as well to selected countries.
- Other amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an iron, hairdryer, games, a basic sewing kit and lots of love :)
- A wonderful, friendly and FUN atmosphere!
Days are for chilling by the beach, checking out the local spice and flea markets, touring around Old Yafo, or getting lost in Florentine’s colorful streets; all found in just a short minute’s walk from the hostel. Our legendary outside terrace is open for playing games, reading books, making new friends, smoking shisha, or for a quick cat nap.
Nights begin with a home cooked, tip based dinner before we take to the streets for a crazy night out at some of our favorite bars and clubs, which provide us with some discounted drinks, free shots and always a free entrance!
We are an open-minded hostel for open-minded people but please make sure you read our House Rules before making a reservation. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
O melhor, Hostels Mais Populares Tel Aviv
O melhor, Vencedores por País Israel
9º Melhor, pequeno Hostel do mundo
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>