Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Flora Macdonald Hostel has now converted its dormitories into private rooms. This means that we can offer budget private rooms for two, three, four, six and ten people. For group bookings we can accept twenty eight guests. The hostel has been a very popular destination for over twenty years with several of the groups who stay returning year on year.
Beautifully situated, guests often remark on the stunning views. The sunrise over the mountains of Knoydart opposite can be spectacular. Sleat is a popular base from which many visitors visit the whole island. The Hostel has become popular with families and backpackers alike. We are half a mile away from the Sabhal Mor Ostaig Gaelic College. The local area is popular with lovers of outdoor activities and also with those who wish to explore the rich culture and history of the Isle of Skye. The Hostel is three miles from the nearest shop. Please ensure you bring food supplies with you.
Owner Peter Macdonald is always happy to recommend places to visit and give to give guests the benefit of his extensive knowledge of Skye history. Peter is from Sleat and his family have lived in Kilmore for several generations. From Easter through to October the Hostel can get totally booked up so it is advisable to make a reservation well in advance. Situation 2.5 miles from the Armadale ferry The Flora Macdonald Hostel is the perfect place to start or end your visit to Skye and the outer Islands.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Payment is by CASH ONLY. No credit cards are accepted. The latest check in time is 8.00 pm. Please call us if your arrival time is later than you expected.
The accommodation comprises of two buildings. The original Hostel is a spacious converted stone farm building. It has a modern fully equipped kitchen. The common area has a wood burning stove and plenty of seating and tables. This building has two large private rooms furnished with wooden bunk beds. Each room has private en-suite shower and toilet facilities. These rooms are designated as being for groups of five and six respectively. Although on exceptional occasions, and with the consensus of guests and the owner, additional beds can be added for larger groups looking to rent this building.
The second modern building is adjacent and has three private rooms. These have capacity for two, three and four guests respectively. All the facilities in this building are shared. This building has a fully equipped kitchen and its own shower and toilet. These bedrooms also have bunk beds.
In both buildings sheets and duvets are supplied. This is a no smoking property.
Flora Macdonald Hostel policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .Please call us if your arrival time is later than you expected.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash only. The hostel does not accept credit or debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Towels are available on request
As we are three miles from the nearest shop guests might like to bring their own supplies if they wish to self cater using the excellent kitchen facilities provided. Alternatively there are several Hotels within fifteen minutes drive where visitors may choose to eat out.
The nearest ATM is over 1 mile away in a shop that is only open seasonally. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>