Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reservation must be canceled or changed within 10 days prior to arrival for total refund.
If the booking is canceled less than 10 days before check-in or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Enjoy privacy and peace on a beautiful parcel with various outdoor entertaining spaces, including a beautiful pool.
Beautiful architecture, unique interior design mixed with the landscape's natural beauty provide living at its finest.
We have an open living room space eclectically decorated, with unique wooden furniture, beautiful design armchairs, sofas, and a large table where you can enjoy your breakfast, relax and enjoy your stay, with views to the front garden, pool and the backyard.
The first floor has a large living room, ideal as a reading area, with a balcony and a astonishing view of Atlantic forest (Brazilian Mata Atlântica).
The front garden has a large in ground pool, outdoor shower, a daybed, lounge chairs and includes a large outdoor umbrella.
The backyard has a wooden deck beside the Atlantic Forest with lounge chairs and tablet.
• Accomodations •
There are 9 Suites, all with a beautiful four-poster canopy queen bed, air conditioning, fan, private bathrooms, bed and bath linen included. 6 Rooms are Standard Double with balcony; 1 Deluxe Suite with wooden bath tub "ofuro"; 1 Luxury Apartment; and 1 accessibility room. The rooms do not have TV so you enjoy nature and socializing with friends.
★ Standard Double Rooms with balcony: top floor, queen four poster canopy bed, private bathroom, air conditioning, fan, balcony option overlooking the pool and garden or overlooking the Atlantic Rainforest. Choice between rooms: India, Santorini, Tuscany, Minas Gerais, Provence and Orient.
• Location •
Located only 160 kilometers from São Paulo, Camburizinho and Camburi are two of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. The beaches divided by a small peninsula and the Cambury River reveal a unique landscape.
White sand beach, sea clear water and perfect waves. It is the preferred spot of Surf enthusiasts, beach tennis players and extreme sports like mountain biking. The nearest bus station is in Boiçucanga, just 5 km away. Another municipal bus line stops just 500 meters away.
Among Camburi’s many places to eat are the award-winning Manacá, specialized in seafood and Aqua Restaurant, mediterranean food with a incredible view of the ocean. In Camburizinho beach, up on the mountain, with access from the beach is the Pura Bar with drinks and appetizers, and a breathtaking sunset view. Only minutes away from Camburizinho, Camburi, Maresias and Juquehy, where you'll find more wonderful places to eat, bookshops, decoration stores, clubs and some very good shopping.
• Amenities •
Swimming Pool, Bar, Garden, Terrace, Non-Smoking Suites, Comfort for Disabled Guests, Air Conditioning, Fan, Solarium, Library, musical instruments, piano, guitar, percussion.
Feel at home! We look forward to your stay.
Estalagem Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 23:59.
Check out before 16:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 8 years of age.
One child or adult is charged 30 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>