Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Whether you are searching for a great hostel and a cozy bed, a trekking partner, a guided program... or just to borrow a guidebook, erratic rock is the place for your Torres del Paine experience. Puerto Natales is the gateway town to Torres del Paine and makes for a great base camp for the serious Patagonian adventurer. After 15 years in Patagonia Erratic Rock has carved out a solid reputation in Patagonia and we are happy to help you with whatever you need. Erratic Rock has a special feel to it and you will notice it right away when you arrive.
This is more than just a hostel. We are also home to the infamous 3 O'Clock Talk. the info sessions that cover details about Torres del Paine, weather, equipment, trail food, packing, refugios, trekking, climbing, transportation, the catamaran and anything else you can think of for Torres del Paine and trekking in Patagonia. Join our guides everyday at 3pm for a cup of coffee and the facts about how Patagonia is put together.
Erratic Rock policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened from 10:00 to 23:00.
maximum stay 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Sala Comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>