Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are located only minutes from Ensenada's most popular attractions.
Travellers are only minutes walk from all the hotspots of this lively port town!
With full hostel facilities including FREE Wi-fi, breakfast, and linen to name a few, Ensenada Backpacker Hostel is a great option for travellers wanting to have fun and meet others in a secure and convenient location!
Get all the information you need to get to know the city and it's attractions. Make new friends to party with, rent a bike and drive around the city, ride a horse at the beach side, take a tour and discover Ensenada's best places.
Other activities include:
Kayaking and snorkeling at La Bufadora.
Hiking and mountain biking.
Take a boat tour of the bay
Deep sea fishing available
Horse riding on the beach
We also rent bicycles here at the hostel for you convenience!
'We loved staying at Ensenada Backpacker Hostel, I wish out trip was longer.' (San Francisco California)
Good atmosphere. Always some good advice, the staff really care about us. A 10 for this hostel, I recommend it to everyone.
All the hostel installations are in good condition and working perfectly. Hot water, Modern appliances and security! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Chamadas telefônicas diretas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>