Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit 50%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are in the Nicaraguan Ometepe Island, in the area of Santa Cruz / Madronal, in the Maderas volcano, one km before Balgue. We are located near to some of the best and finest attractions of the area such as Volcan Maderas, Volcan Concepción and Playa Santa Cruz, amongst other interesting spots of our location. The farm is 300m from the main road and that keep the place an oasis of peace...
We have various types of hospitality on offer. Private huts, dormitories, camping areas and hammocks are situated in various locations on the farm. Everything has been built or planned to be immersed in the natural environment and to respect it greatly. Our great variety of choices means that our hospitality is accessible to all kinds of people and budgets.
Bring a flash light for the night, there are lights in all the huts but the footpaths that connect them have few lights to keep the habitat more natural.
El Zopilote Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 25.00%
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day. It might be possible to access to a more economic breakfast option for 2.00 USD.
The reception service is open from 06.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- segurança 24 horas
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>