Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our house was built by my father and grandfather in 1935 and remodeled from the 1993 to 1996. We offer our guests bright and comfortable rooms, all with private bathroom and hot water 24 hours a day.
Family owned and operated by Coco and Ana Maria, we are a very friendly and amusing young couple that will make our guests feel at home, and we will gladly help you in any way possible.
We also have a lot of pleasure in helping our guests with any treks or our you may like to enjoy while here in Cusco.
If you want to reserve the traditional Inca Trail we advise you book around 3 months in advance to gaurantee your complete satisfaction without costing you to much money.
El Tuco property has twin, and triple bedrooms for our guests, we also have double rooms.
We are 6 blocks from the main square(10-15 minutes walking) and 3 blocks of archaeological center Qorikancha in Sol Av. (5 minutes walking),
We have just completed our brand new guest bar & kitchen(supermarket only 2 minute walk away!!)
So come to El Tuco and enjoy your stay here in Cusco !!!
Ps. Check out 09 am
Check in 10 am Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>