Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
El Muro is steps from the shuttle drop-off site providing the convenience of a bustling little town full of locals and tradition, make sure to check out the farmers market every Thursday and Monday.
Spirit of adventure? Enjoy a relaxing tubing experience on the pristine Lanquin River! You’ll float between the jungle covered banks, seeing sights that just aren’t possible from any other vantage point. Explore Lanquin's bat caves! Only a short tuk tuk ride from our Hostal, you’ll explore a few of the incredible chambers within the caves and see the bats’ habitat up close. At dusk, watch as millions of bats fly out in search of their evening meal. Take our Extreme tour of Semuc Champey! You’ll get a full tour (all 8 pools!) of Semuc Champey, hike to El Mirador for stunning photo ops, tubing and exploring the water caves by candle light. (Talk to us when you arrive to book your tour for the next day)
Te Gusta Fiesta? Our pub/bar is always happening, any night of the week and a favorite hang out for some of the locals! You will enjoy a 'fam jam' type of atmosphere in a relaxed and vibrant space where you can kick back in a hammock with a beer or get the party started with El Muro's famous 'giant jenga' drinking game.
We are a group of outgoing, life-loving people who are excited to welcome you to the beautiful town of Lanquin!
El Muro Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. An extra 8% is added when using debit or credit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included but we have an awesome breakfast menu for our guests and breaky is served between 7 (ish) and 10 (ish) every morning.
You can book tours and shuttle service directly through El Muro.
Reception is open from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm.
The bar is open from 3:00 pm until 11:00 pm.
For the safety of our guests, we lock the gate at midnight each night. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>