Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking will be charged in full for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers if received within 1 month, 28 days before arrival date.
Groups of 10 persons, or more and part thereof:
More than 8 weeks (57 days or more) - 20% of total cost per person
8-4 weeks (56-29 days) - 55% of total cost per person
4-0 weeks (28-1 day) - 100% of total cost per person
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full payment must be received at least 4 weeks (28 days) prior to arrival otherwise the booking will be automatically cancelled.
All groups will be required to complete an information sheet with contact details, arrival and departure times, meal requests, special requirements and contact details of the group leader
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All group requests are subject to availability. Please note that the youth hostel is able to provide catering.
All groups will need to provide full details of the group leader and all youth groups need to ensure that a leader is present at all times.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Various room types are available from singles and family rooms to dorms with individual lockers. All are en-suite and premium rooms come with a TV, USB sockets and coffee making facilities.
Relax in the hostel’s welcoming vibrant spaces - perfect for eating, drinking and socialising. Enjoy the delicious range of food and drink offered in the restaurant and café bar (food served from 07.00-21.00 / bar open from 11.00 to 01.00). If you prefer to self-cater, there’s the option of a small but well-equipped guest kitchen. Or, if you’re looking for a little more privacy, rooms are also available to hire for functions, meetings and special events.
WiFi is free for all guests and other amenities include a laundry, a secure bike store and luggage storage for anyone arriving early and eager to head off right away to explore the city!
The hostel is just ten minutes on foot from Waverley railway station, the bus station and close to York Place tram stop. Parking near Edinburgh Central is possible, with on-street Pay & Display spaces in the surrounding area and at nearby Greenside Car Park (contact the hostel directly for more information).
If we’re fully booked in July and August, please check out our Edinburgh Metro seasonal youth hostel located in the busy Cowgate area - a popular choice with backpackers looking to discover Edinburgh on a budget. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>