Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
LOCATION: EcoLodge Kasaguadua is located in Salento, a typical small coffee-belt town, famous for the Cocora valley and its wax palms, our national tree. The Lodge area is based in the heart of the reserve, at 1750 masl, and it's accessible by walking down through our jungle for 20 minutes from the front gate. We're 2.6km away from Salento (40 minutes walk). Nearby you can visit four typical coffee farms with tours available in English. In Salento you can enjoy the typical trout and the Colombian countryside pass-time of 'Tejo', over a few cold beers, or go for a horseback ride to any of the surrounding areas, the Quindio river or the Santa Rita cascade.
POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
Only suitable for people between 18 - 55 years old. Please assess your own limitations.
Check in from 14:00 (No Check-in before 2PM or after 8PM)
Check out: 10:00am
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast included. Towels included. Soap included.
No Antibiotics or Anti-Malaria treatment (it'll affect our bacteria-based water treatment plant)
Non smoking both inside or outside.
No Pets (Please scare away any dogs that may accompany you from town -they're not dangerous-).
Only suitable for backpacks Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>