Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no refund for booking cancellations within 5 weeks after booking.
50 % will be asked as down payment of the booked accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
requests should be made at least 1 month ahead.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
It is a cozy popular place by: nature freaks, back packers, low budget guest, bird watchers etc. Zion Country beach cabins is situated on the edge of the peaceful community Long Road and it bounder the harbor of Manchioneal were the river from the beautiful water falls: Reach Falls mound out in front of our property. It's also close to all the beaches between Zion Country and Port Antonio. we are also close to hot springs and a spectacular water dam build by the English.
Each unit has two rooms (2 persons each room), there is atmospheric light in the cabins, a sea view and balcony where you can relax or fall asleep in a hammock. Or you can walk outside the gate into a friendly Jamaican Community.
Eco Zion Country Beach Cabins Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 weeks before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 10:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
We are available between the hours of 8.30 am till 10.00 pm.
We are a property what is suitable for the age group between 6 years and 60 years. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>