Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Backpackers, Travellers, Tourists -
If you are looking for a place to stay in Dar es Salaam away from the hustle and bustle of the city center,
if you are tired of the usual standard of low budget hostels and hotels and not willing to spend a fortune at the big hotels,
if you wish to experience the private and exotic atmosphere of Tanzanian everyday life –
then you are welcome at Eazy’s Place.
Staying at Eazy's Place is nothing for just one transfer night, staying here for several days means enjoying a kind of unique vacation.So if you stay for more than three nights you will enjoy free transfer by Bajaji from the airport, ferry port or Ubungo Bus Station! Your host Eazy Mjema has worked as a tour guide for several years and has become a well known artist. Some of his unique batik artworks are created in his workshop on his plot and you are invited to watch him creating his batik fabrics. Last but not least he is an excellent cook serving traditional local meals for dinner and breakfast. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>