Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
Descrição do alojamento
Right in the center of the clubbing and cultural area, making it close to all the important sites of Timisoara.
Provided with three dorms : one of eight with shared bathroom, one double bed room with private bathroom and one twin bedroom with shared, two bathrooms, a social room and a chill out balcony, the hostel makes it easy for the backpacker to interact with other travelers as well as with the owners, experienced travelers themselves. If in search for the community vibe, this is the place for you.
For the ones interested the hostel organizes various day trips around the area and facilitates, caving, paragliding, cycling - tour bike with Liviu (city tours, traditional village tour, winery hills and old country side tour)
Check-in from 12:30
Check- out by 12:00
Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance
We accept payment by cash
This is a no smoking hostel.
Taxes are included
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sauna Umida
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Máquina de chá/café
- Aceitam-se crianças
- Cartões de Crédito não são aceites
- Sem recolher obrigatório
- Não fumadores
- IVA Incluído
Tenha em atenção
Please keep your room and common areas of the hostel clean and tidy to help us maintain the cosy and friendly atmosphere we're dedicated to welcome all our guests with.
The Earth's energy resources are rapidly being depleted. Please conserve water and electricity. Don't leave the water running when you don't really need it. Please turn out the light when you leave a room.
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.
Pesquisa e reserva mais de 36,000 propriedades em mais de 170 países, em qualquer lado.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>