Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Newly Renovated Common Areas and Bathrooms - 2019
Welcome to Down Under Hostels in Darwin. We are a small hostel that pride ourselves in feeling more like a family than a hostel. Whether you're a backpacker looking to leave the hustle and bustle of the East Coast and escape to the serenity that is the Northern Territory, or someone looking to achieve your 88 days farmwork, Darwin is a great jumping off point to visit the rest of this amazing country.
FREE LAUNDRY, FREE UNLIMITED WIFI, FREE BREAKFAST.
All our rooms are fully fitted with Aircon, a much needed restbite from the warmth of the NT Dry Season.
BYO Alcohol, perfect for socialising and making new friends. Nightly socials in the city of Darwin as well as the friendliest staff you'll ever meet!
Free BBQ EVERY Tuesday and Free Pizza EVERY Wednesday.
Checkout - 11am
Check in - 2pm (Bag drop from 9am)
We look forward to having you here at DUH! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Quadro de emprego
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>