Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Dingo Backpackers hostel is located at Kupradze street, 18. not too far from the main street and the city centre where you can taste really good wine and typical Georgian food. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops near by.
Dingo Backpackers hostel is build in Georgian cosy style with big walls and parquet everywhere. All the rooms are equipped with good and comfy beds. There is a common area where you can chill and plan your next journey, kitchen, good Wi-Fi, 2 toilets, big terrace with sunset view point and a big yard with camping area and barbecue facilities.We offer a cool Pub crawl in the city bar area of Kutaisi, free walking tour, organise excursions to Imereti and help you to plan your stay here in Georgia country with really good Itinerary.
Dingo Backpackers Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Caixa Eletronico
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>