Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest landmarks and tourist attractions of the city, such as Museo Quechua, Plaza Mayor de Cusco, Piedra de los 12 Ángulos and Planetarium Cusco, amongst other interesting areas and places of our area.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms. The first has a double bed very comfortable for two people, the cover is very warm for the cold of Cusco and also has a closet a night table a smart TV. The second bedroom has a bed for one person, the bed is very comfortable and the cover is very warm. both rooms have enough natural lighting and free Wi-Fi.
Departamento Sumaq Tika Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00.
Check out before 09:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>