Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
What you can expect in Dragon's Den:
-- Breath-taking rice terraces view from any points when you sit down
-- the only hostel which serves real western breakfast and coffee in the whole village
-- Friendly, helpful and warm staff with good English speaking
-- Free wifi in every corner
-- BBC/ CNN/ National Geography and loads of foreign channels available after long time travel in China
-- Teaching local children reading /writing/ drawing in our Village Library
-- Know more local life with Yao minority people
How to get to Dazhai Village
Our hostel is located in Dazhai village of Longsheng, Guilin. There are 3 ways to come to Dazhai village.
1) By public bus: catch the bus to Longsheng（龙胜） at Qin Tan bus station (琴潭汽車站) in Guilin. Get off at He Ping（和平）, walk 3 minutes towards the ticket office. Then change the bus at the office to Dazhai Village.
2) Take the bus for Dazhai Village from Guilin Train Station. Departure time is about 9:00am everyday. The bus will arrive at the Dazhai parking area. Please call us at 18278387610 in advance and have us book the seat for you.
3) Book the bus ticket from a hostel in Guilin or Yangshuo. You can receive more related information there.
We highly recommend the 2nd way!
How to get to Dragon’s Den Hostel
After you get off at the parking area of Dazhai, enter through the ticket gate, it needs a 40-mins walking to our hostel, but actually it is also walking in the rice terrace because our hostel is located at the top of the village. Follow the sign to Tian Tou Zhai 田头寨 OR Music from Paradise 西山韶乐，they are the same direction. we are the second YHA sign. If you carry a big bag probably you can pay rmb30 to the local women at the parking area, they will carry it for you also guide you to our hostel.
See you soon
Dragon's Den Team Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>