Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We are located rather centrally, only 10 minutes away from the Varadero Airport, 5km from Varadero itself and 20 minutes from the city of Matanzas. There are various beach spots nearby, the closest just a 3 minutes walk and lovely Playa Coral just a short bus trip away.
Wonderful, quite and beautiful apartment near the beach, with personal fridge, coffee machine, shower and hairdryer (air con and ventilation is also included). There are 2 beds, one double size, one single.
We make sure that the stay is very calm and very comfortable for them.
Within our family, we cherish listening to good music, taste our creole dishes and we like to enjoy nature.
For our guests we offer the traditional Cuban breakfast for a small fee, but also are happy to prepare dinner and Drinks, i.e. a Daiquiri.
Rent David y Yinet Policy and Condition:
David y Yinet Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included (5%)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>