Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
I have 7 bikes now. First come first served. Wake up early!!
New Rates* are Now Available.
Now I'd like to tell you about our special rates. I will try an unexamled
price by cutting just 2 services (free breakfast* and free pick up**).
*We're serving up simple breakfast for just 300yen(see an attached photo).
**In case you don't come on foot from Kawaguchiko station, you can take a loop bus called “Retro Bus”by 5:40PM.
Please get off at the bus stop #17, Den's Inn is close at the bus stop. A one-minute walk.
Have a look the bus schedule!↓↓
We don't have any pick up service.
Maybe you should not miss the bus!
The other services are the same as usual. Same rooms, same beds, free Wi-Fi,
clean kitchen, cool fridge, boiled water, fine bicycles, hot shower and comfortable staffs.
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Sauna Umida
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Laundry Facilities
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Meals available
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Aceitam-se crianças
- Cartões de crédito aceites
- Sem recolher obrigatório
- Não fumadores
- IVA Incluído
Tenha em atenção
APP Hostelworld para telemóvel
Faça a sua reserva em movimento com a nossa aplicação móvel da Hostelworld.
Pesquisa e reserva mais de 36,000 propriedades em mais de 170 países, em qualquer lado.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>